Tuesday, February 6, 2007

FOOFARAW - major fusses over items of little importance

NEW FEATURE!

I was going to change the name of "The Full Circle" altogether, but it's kind of a pain. And I like the name a lot. But the new name was going to be:

Foofaraw. A word which means "a fuss over a matter of little importance." I thought it was a good name for what I'm doing here, especially if you've read either of the adventures of Late Night Supermarket Man (there will be more, I promise)

Instead of a name change, I present to you, my 58 loyal readers, a new feature called Foofaraw, in which I discuss random trifles every now and then. In other words, I'm Andy Rooney. Here is the first installment of Foofaraw:


Instead of sending us another horrible reality TV show (latest example: NBC's You're the One that I Want. Barf) The UK should send over a group of people to show New Yorkers how to ride an escalator.

In london it's almost a law - stand right, walk left. We need that here. I, unlike you fat, lazy schmucks, like to walk down a down escalator, but I can't do it if your fat ass is standing in the way, so stand on the right side and leave the left side for me!

=========================================================

Mr. Met braved subzero temperatures to help the Mets clubhouse staff pack up the moving truck for Spring Training.

Why??

More importantly, why did somebody think I needed to know this?

Are they playing yet?
http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070205&content_id=1794654&vkey=news_nym&fext=.jsp&c_id=nym

=========================================================

New evidence suggests that Jeffrey Dahmer may have killed Adam Walsh, the 6 year old son of America's Most Wanted host John Walsh, back in 1981. When asked about the incident, Dahmer said: "You expect me to remember what I had for dinner 25 years ago? I don't remember what I had for breakfast this morning!"

Come on, you were all thinking it.

No comments: