Thursday, January 25, 2007

Suck it, Trebek!

My active status on the Jeopardy! contestant list has expired. And no phone call from Mr. Trebek. Or more than likely one of his many staffers. Although, that would be pretty incredible if Alex called every contestant himself. Maybe he does. How would I know?

No, I'm not mad or bitter. The chances are clearly mapped out. Every step of the way comes with no guarantees. And since I know I can pass the test, I'll just take it again. And in the meantime, I'll continue to stuff more useless knowledge into my head.

Also I'm not mad at Alex. I just couldn't resist the title.

Incidentally, my friend and fellow game show junkie Sam (who has already appeared on Who Wants to be a Millionaire) will appear on Jeopardy in the end of March, for an as-yet undisclosed amount of time. Happy Birthday, by the way, Sammy.

And Happy Birthday Mom.

No comments: