Thursday, March 8, 2007

Israel Posts PUBLISHED!

I found a website, The Traveler's Pen, looking for contributors. All I had to do was register and get approval and I could start posting. And so I did.

After I sent about 4 of the Israel posts that I wrote for this blog, the editor of The Traveler's Pen emailed me:

"We decided to give you your very own section for your series. They are a lot of fun to read and want to encourage our readers to read them."

And so if you go to http://thetravelerspen.com you will find a link on the side for "Birthright Israel" and that's me.

So click on them, read them again even if you've read them already, and tell everyone you know! And thank you all for continuing to read my blog and for encouraging me to write those Israel posts in the first place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO COOL. I can't even stand it. Yay!

Samantha said...

Well done, man!!